Information about the non-commercial organizations that I have been involved with.
First Tuesday Oslo
Start NTNU / Start Norway
The vision of Start is "Create your own future!"
International Student Festival in Trondheim (ISFiT)
The topic for ISFiT 2003 was "Challenging Attitudes".
Trondheim Teknikersamfunn (TTS) - Laiv og Spill-gruppa (LoS)
|Members:||10 active /|
The gaming interest group (LoS) is the most recent addition to this list and was started in 2001 by a small group of gamers, but it quickly gained a following of more than 30 members, putting it among the larger subgroups of TTS. LoS gives its members the opportunity to relax and unwind through playing a wide range of games, from RPG's to boardgames and cardgames, and also provide tools for producing and reparing LARP-equpipment.
Trondheim Ingeniørhøgskoles Linjeforening for Dannede EDB'ere (TIHLDE)
In addition to those organizations mentioned in detail above, I have also been a member of or involved with the following organizations:
- Hoffselva Boligsameie - An apartment co-ownership in Oslo where I have been living for several years.
- The Norwegian Computer Society - A trade organization for IT-professionals and advanced users of IT and computers in Norway.
- Tekna - The trade organization for Norwegians holding a Master of Engineering degree.
- NITO - The trade organization for Norwegians holding a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- NTNUI Dykkegruppa (DG) - Students scubadiving club at the NTNU in Trondheim, Norway.
- QUT Student Guild Underwater Club - Students scubadiving club at QUT in Brisbane, Australia.
- Norwegian Student Club - Fraternity for Norwegians studying at QUT in Brisbane, Australia. Sister club of the Swedish Society (QUT) and Those Norwegians (UQ).
- Abakus - Fraternity for Computer and Communications Technology students at NTNU.
- OnLine - Fraternity for Informatics-students at NTNU.
- Harstad Golfklubb - The local golf club for the city of Harstad where I grew up.
- World Wildlife Fund Norway - The worlds largest enviromental organization working to stop the destruction of endangered species and nature in general.
- Norwegian Scout Association - For 7 years I was a boyscout with 1.Harstad, the oldest Gilwell-troop in Norway founded in 1911.